Dr Mamatha G
Prof. and HRM
An independent, self-sufficient Placement and Training cell is functional in the Institute since 2002-2003.The Placements & Training Centre is supported with extravaganza of infrastructure such as air conditioned 200 seat seminar hall, a 400 seat seminar cum testing hall with modern electronic teaching aids like LCD projector, wireless internet service, computer supports etc. The two seminar halls can provide simultaneous testing facilityfor 600 students at a time. The center also houses independent interview rooms as well as group discussion rooms for the visiting panel/HR Managers of the corporate world.
The Placement and Training Centre is headed by Dr Mamatha G , Prof. and HR (Corporate relationship, HR,IT, Training & Placements), She has more than 23 years of Industrial experience in different functions at various capacities.
Even though it, s is new venture to work with Educational Institution, It's passion to work with such a new environment is the driving force behind to make a big impact in this endeavor.. to invite best Industries to the Campus, and to strive to see that each student gets a job in hand
By providing best of placements in RNSIT we strive to be in the list of top VTU affiliated engineering colleges in Karnataka. In order to improve the probability of success in any recruitment process, the Training and placement cell enhances the employability of the students by conducting specialized training in mathematical ability, aptitude skills, analytical skills, language skills, technical skills in addition to, online placement mock test, which are key skill sets over and above the academic credentials. The recruitment training is conducted by professionals from in-house resources as well as professional trainers from the corporate world. The training sessions are scheduled during the semester breaks in addition to crash courses during the start of campus placement season.
Special sponsored live projects from reputed industries are conducted in the college to enhance the industry exposures to the students. Special training sessions, beyond the curriculum on the latest technology like FPGA design etc., are conducted by experts from educational as well as industry back ground. Industry visits are organized to enhance the corporate knowledge of the students. Apart from regular training, cell also invites reputed institutions who are in training students for CAT\GMAT\GRE\TOEFL\GATE etc., to help the students interested in pursuing higher education. RNSIT is one of the TOP VTU affiliated engineering colleges in Karnataka.
Our placement cell has been deeply dedicated to provide opportunities for comapnies to find the right talent among students for their specific needs. We at RNSIT have a diverse student community, where we promote a wide variety of academic courses by enriching their frontier aspects, thereby enhancing the overall development of individuals. It is our vision to establish a scenario for the smooth transition of students from academic to professional lives."
" Transforming every student - an employer's choice "
- "To achieve hundred percent placements"
- "To prepare students to global requirement"
- "To empower students to meet challenges"
- "To inculcate and foster Entrepreneur Development Skills"
RNSIT, Liaison Office
RNSIT has an exclusive Liaison Office which facilitates - HR, Placements, Training, Corporate relations, Internal IT and Entrepreneur development activities to students. The Centre is headed by Chief Technology & Liaison Officer. The center carries out the following activities such as,
- The Liaison center provides extensive training in the areas of Verbal, Personality development, Reasoning, Aptitude & Soft skills to all the pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate demands. It also helps the students to face the interviews, perform better in group discussions and help them create the right set of CV's.
- Every year more than 95+ top and well established organizations across the country / abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment. Year on year there is a considerable increase in the number of offers received by our students
- Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Campus Recruitment. There is tremendous competition amongst companies to visit the Campus to recruit the best talent of the institution. The publicity and communication given by the Liaison Office over the years, has enhanced the number of offers by 15% year on year
- The students are given a choice of opting for 3 job opportunities - 1 Mass recruiting, 1 Core company and 1 higher package company
- MOU signed with industries such as
Guest lectures and special invitee lectures are organized for all the branches of students from industry experts through the Liaison & HR Centre.
Special programs are conducted through Liaison & HR center such as
- STUDSAT - with ISRO and VTU Institutions
- Co-Cubes- College Platform for Placement Practice Test
- Aspiring Minds Student Evaluation System
- Infosys & Tech Mahindra Campus Connect
- IBM Academic Initiative & Certification program in Java
- Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance
- Quantech Origin & Seventh Sense for Non-Technical training
Internship opportunities have been provided for UG & PG students by various companies every year
- Coaching in Computer related courses such as C, C++, Java, Data-Structures to Non-Computer Science Students.
- Out-Bound Training for MBA Students at Pegasus
- Head Start Foundation Program by M/s. ACCENTURE for high performing students.
- Special Training through IEEE Chapter on Python, Android, Cloud Computing & IBM tools